Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships in Charles Darwin University, Australia
Designation/Position- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships
Charles Darwin University, Australia invites application for Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships from eligible and interested candidates
About- CDU offers a limited number of scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- Charles Darwin University, Australia
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2020
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- Applicant should not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees;
- Pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit;
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester;
Job/Position Description- The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
The duration of the Scholarship is the minimum time in which the course can be completed or when one of the following is true:
- The maximum Scholarship value has been exhausted;
- You have completed your course;
- You no longer meet the ongoing eligibility of the scholarship.
How to Apply- Download the application form and submit it with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
The outcome of your application will be notified to you by email within a month of the closing date of the scholarship.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 15 November 2019 (11:59PM ACST)