Scholarship in China – Yenching Academy of Peking University, Beijing
Designation/Position- Scholarship in China
Yenching Academy, Beijing, China invites application for Scholarship in China from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Yenching Academy of Peking University aims to build bridges between China and the rest of the world through an interdisciplinary master’s program in China Studies. This initiative brings together young people who have demonstrated a talent for leadership and innovation. At Yenching, they are immersed in an intensive learning environment where they can explore China and its role in the world—past, present, and future. The Academy’s goal is to shape new generations of global citizens with a nuanced understanding of China. Scholarship in China
Location- Yenching Academy, Beijing, China
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field, awarded no later than August 31, 2020;
- An outstanding academic record;
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary study of China;
- A record of extracurricular achievement, community engagement, social responsibility, and Leadership potential;
- English proficiency.
The Yenching Academy annually enrolls approximately 125 new students from both the Chinese Mainland and abroad, to study, live, and learn together.
International students comprise roughly 80% of the student body.
How to Apply-
Candidates may apply through Yenching Academy’s online application portal. Each applicant will create an account on the Yenching Academy admissions portal and submit the following materials in English:
- Completed online application form;
- Personal statement (750 words or less);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Official transcript(s);
- Diploma(s) or Certificate(s) of Enrollment;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- English requirements and minimum scores:
○ IELTS (Academic): Overall 7.0
○ TOEFL (iBT): Overall 100
○ Cambridge English Scale (Advanced): Overall 185
○ CEFR: C1 level
○ CET 6: Overall 600
○ TEM 4: Pass level of “良好” or above
* Native English speakers and students or alumni of primarily English taught degree programs are not required to provide English proficiency test scores.
* Submission of English scores: For IELTS, TOEFL, and Cambridge tests, we will only accept scores sent directly to us from these organizations.
Make sure you choose “Yenching Academy of Peking University” as the designated recipient of your scores when you book the exam time. For TOEFL, use the institution code: C488.
Last Date for Apply– 06 December 2019