Surrey International Masters Scholarship 2020, University Of Surrey, UK
Designation/Position- International Masters Scholarship 2020
University Of Surrey, UK invites application for International Masters Scholarship 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Surrey is a global community of ideas and people, dedicated to life-changing education and research. With a beautiful and vibrant campus, we provide exceptional teaching and practical learning to inspire and empower our students for personal and professional success. International Masters Scholarship 2020
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- University Of Surrey, UK
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
- Be a national, and resident, of India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
- Hold an offer for a full-time masters programme (except MBA).
- Meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship. You may, however, also be in receipt of the Surrey alumni discount).
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time Masters programme with a September/October 2020 start date.
Job/Position Description- Surrey is pleased to announce a brand new scholarship scheme aimed at welcoming new masters students to Surrey from seven different countries.
Awards of £2,500 are available to all applicants holding a Surrey offer to study a full-time masters programme in 2020, (except the Surrey MBA).
All successful offer holders will be awarded a tuition fee discount of £2,500 on the first-year fees.
How to Apply- There is no formal application for this scholarship. All offer holders will be considered against the above and, if successful, the award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount.
For programmes of more than one year (i.e. MSc Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT), the award is payable for the first year of study only.
Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment Office.
Last Date for Apply– 31 December 2019