Doctoral and Masters’ Scholarships in University of Otago, New Zealand
Designation/Position- Doctoral and Masters’ Scholarships
University of Otago, New Zealand invites application for Doctoral and Masters’ Scholarships from eligible and interested candidates
About- Masters’ and Doctoral scholarships are awarded by the University Council, on the recommendation of the Senate, to candidates in the first year of their thesis research for a Master’s degree which constitutes entry to the PhD course at this University. These scholarships are available only to students seeking to obtain their first research-based qualification. Doctoral and Masters’ Scholarships
Research/Job Area- Available research area in University
Location- University of Otago, New Zealand
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
Eligibility/Qualification– The University of Otago International Research Master’s Scholarship provides funding to support international Master’s students studying at the University of Otago.
Applicants must be:
- obtaining their first Master’s qualification
- international students
- undertaking a thesis-based Master’s
Selection is based predominantly on academic merit and the applicant’s potential for research.
Job/Position Description- NZ$15,000 stipend per annum plus a tuition fee waiver for 1 year capped at the domestic rate for Master’s study (excludes student services fee and insurance)
How to Apply- Applications are made online through the eVision portal.
- Applications for scholarships are made online through the University’s website.
- An invitation to apply for scholarships is sent once an application for admission to the relevant qualification is complete.
- Applications may be made at any time and should normally accompany the application for admission to the relevant qualification.
- Where an applicant is completing a Master’s degree which includes enrolment in papers prior to enrolment in a thesis, application should normally be made following completion of those papers.
- An invitation will be sent when enrolment in the thesis component of the Master’s degree is completed.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– Applicants can apply anytime