Diploma jobs in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Total Post = 22
Designation/Position- Diploma jobs
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), India invites application for Diploma jobs from eligible and interested candidates
About- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navratna and a Forbes 2000 Company. During 2017-18, HPCL has achieved the highest ever profit of Rs. 6,357 crores on standalone basis. This has been possible because of our robust performance in all spheres including Refining, Marketing, Retail, Direct Sales, LPG, Aviation, Operations & Distribution, Projects & Pipeline Group, LNG and other services. Diploma jobs
Research/Job Area- Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and related area
Location- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
All the qualifications should be full time regular course recognized by AICTE or respective State Board or equivalent applicable competent authority.
Courses offered through part time or distance mode will not be entertained for the purpose of educational eligibility criteria.
Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as AMIE, B.E., MBA, C.A, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification shall not be eligible.
Candidates belonging to General and OBC-Non Creamy (NC) category should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in qualifying diploma and degree examinations, relaxed to 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Maximum Age Limit : 25 Years (as on 1st October, 2018)
Maximum age limit, as per Government Directives, is relaxable by 5 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC-NC, 10 years for PWD (UR), 13 years for PWD (OBC-NC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates.
Remuneration for all the above positions will be approximately Rs. 47800/- pm on Cost to Company Basis.
How to Apply- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions here under before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates need to necessarily apply through online mode.
- Checklist of documents to be uploaded by the candidate at the time of application is listed at the end of this advertisement.
- These documents to be scanned in a single PDF File for uploading in the online application.
- Upon submitting the online application, a system generated 12 Digit Application Number will be displayed on the screen.
- Take printout of the Online Application Form, affix recent colour passport size photograph (same photograph as uploaded in online application), sign in the space provided for signature and keep safely for future reference.
- Candidates are “NOT” required to submit hard copy of application form to HPCL.
- The details filled in the online application form will be considered final and no changes will be entertained with respect to personal / any other details.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 31 October 2018